Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Incredibly Cool New Product!





Okay, now that I have my first blog out of the way let's get down to the nitty gritty....ummmmm?

I have always loved the look and feel of movie posters since I was young. I loved how the poster could give you just enough insight into the movie that you just had to see it. Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc. those movie posters caught my eye and never let go. Great movie posters tell a story, just enough to catch a glimpse of what awaits you. And isn't that true about life? We get to know just enough about someone and that can make us want to be their friend for life. Sometimes it is just one phrase on the poster that can make the movie irresistable.

I have just released my newest photo-artistic product. They are called CineMagic Personalized movie posters. In other words, your life, your special event becomes an authentic looking, feature film style poster. Complete with movie title, credits (important people in your life), critics review, tender phrases and more. They are as unique as they are dramatic.

To be honest, creating these one of a kind family heirlooms is incredibly fulfilling artistically. I grew up drawing and painting portraits, but the last 20 years has been devoted to graphic design. These posters allow me to combine my love and expertise of both mediums. If I could do these for free I would!!! But I can't...

Anyway, if you are looking for that perfect gift for that perfect occasion, wedding, anniversary etc. Give us a shout. Check out our website at www.legacyphotodesign.com or email us at rich@legacyphotodesign.com

Thanks...Rich (photos used in poster courtesy www.michellehamstra.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment